Hitachi CP-WU9411 8500 Lumen High definition projector.
Cinema quality brightness and HD quality will blow your viewers away!
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 8,500 ANSI lumens light output
- 2500:1 contrast ratio
- HDMI 2 inputs
- Accentualizer—advanced image processing
- Built-in dual color wheels
- Edge blending
- Geometric correction
- High dynamic contrast range (HDCR)
- Dual Lamp and 24/7 Usable: Equipped with the highly reliable Dual Lamp System. If one lamp stops functioning during use, the second lamp activates and projects the image with no interruption in the projection. Also, 24 hours of continuous operation is available with the Alternative mode which alternates the use of the two lamps.
- Edge Blending: Projectors are equipped with the Edge Blending function that achieves the seamless projection of one image using multiple projectors. The 9000 series comes with various blending functions that meet the level users are looking for.
Instant blending: Easily perform blending processing without the use of any special equipment.
Automatic blending: Use a camera and quickly perform high precision blending processing automatically. Requires installation of a specialized application to your computer.
- Geometric Correction: Geometric correction is possible from your computer by using the specialized application. Projection is possible on spherical surfaces and surfaces with corners, as well as conventional flat screens.
- HDCR (High Dynamic Contrast Range): When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colors of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected, and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. This results in clear images even in bright rooms.
- 360º Rotation: Display rotation of 360º for creative applications and greater installation flexibility.
- Center Lens Design: This feature makes it easy to align the projector with the center of the screen for faster and trouble-free setup.
- Motorized Zoom, Focus and Lens Shift Control: Allows for greater range of installation possibilities. With the motorized function you can make fine adjustments through the remote control or RS232/IP device.
- Multiple Lens Options: 6 optional lenses are available: USL901, SL902, SD903W, ML904, LL905, UL906. An optional short zoom lens developed by Hitachi offers powered zoom, powered focus and adequate lens shift. This lens increases installation versatility like never before.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Picture By Picture: Enables the content from two input sources to be displayed simultaneously, side by side on one screen. You can use two sources including 2 HDMI, with both images sharing equal screen size. The feature is ideal for teleconferencing applications.
- Picture In Picture: Enables you to display one image inside another image using two sources including 2 HDMI